You Can Make A Difference!
Consider Donating Today.
There are many ways to show your support for House of Hope. A monetary donation is the easiest way to get our clients the items they desperately need. We accept all major credit cards or check.
In kind donations of food, clothing, and other essentials are always accepted and appreciated. Please review the list below and help anyway you can.
Also, we urge organizations, local communities and businesses to coordinate drives collecting specific items such as; gift cards, individually wrapped snacks, hats, gloves, socks, underwear and personal care products for the clients of House of Hope! Contact Dawn Santos at 401-463-3324 x 206 to coordinate a donation! Every donation makes a difference.
Items desperately needed for our programs:
- Gift cards for Dunkin Donuts, McDonald’s, Subway, etc (to help clients meet immediate food needs)
- Toiletries (Razors, Shaving cream, Shampoo, Lotion, Combs, Soap, Deodorant, Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Feminine hygiene items (pads, tampons))
- Tums/Pepcid/Pepto Bismol
- First Aid Supplies (Antibiotic ointment, Alcohol swabs, Peroxide, Gauze, Band-Aids, Foot Powder)
- Paper Goods (Paper plates, Napkins, Plastic forks and spoons)
- NEW Bedding: Blankets, Pillows, Air Mattresses
- Playing cards, Board games, Puzzles
- NEW Socks (white)
- Flip flops (for shower)
- NEW Boxers or Briefs (M, L, XL)
- NEW Gym shorts (M, L, XL)
- Cloth belts (one size fits all)
- Bottled water
- Powdered drink mixes
- Food: Granola Bars/Fruit Bars, Microwavable Soups, Cereal, Peanut butter & Jelly, Crackers, etc
- Laundry detergent, laundry bags
- Prepaid laundry cards (from Premiere Laundromat, 280 Garfield Ave., Cranston – most convenient location to Harrington Hall on bus line)
- New or used clothing (EXCEPT used socks and undergarments)
Donations from the list above are always in need. Please call Dawn Santos at 401-463-3324 x206
Support reMARKable Music Room (now located at 3190 Post Road, Warwick)
Click the image to visit the project’s GoFundMe Page. GoFundMe.com/reMARKableMusic The reMARKable Music Room will be dedicated in honor and memory of Mark Goldstein (July 2, 1986 – February 18, 2015) a loving, generous, compassionate, creative, beautiful free spirit. Through Mark’s spirit, remarkable things can occur in the House of Hope CDC’s music room. Minds will be calmed. Hearts will be mended. Confidence will be gained. Pride will be instilled. Creativity will be unleashed. Joy will be found, and a sense of belonging to the community will grow.
Thank you for your support!
House of Hope CDC is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.