You Can Make A Difference!
Consider Donating Today.
There are many ways to show your support for House of Hope. A monetary donation is the easiest way to get our clients the items they desperately need. We accept all major credit cards or check.
In kind donations of food, clothing, and other essentials are always accepted and appreciated. Please review the list below and help anyway you can.
Also, we urge organizations, local communities and businesses to coordinate drives collecting specific items such as; gift cards, individually wrapped snacks, hats, gloves, socks, underwear and personal care products for the clients of House of Hope! Contact Dawn Santos at 401-463-3324 x 206 to coordinate a donation! Every donation makes a difference.
Items needed for our programs:
- Gift cards for Dunkin Donuts, McDonald’s, Subway, etc (to help clients meet immediate food needs)
- Toiletries (Razors, Shaving cream, Shampoo, Lotion, Combs, Soap, Deodorant, Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Feminine hygiene items (pads, tampons))
- First Aid Supplies (Antibiotic ointment, Alcohol swabs, Peroxide, Gauze, Band-Aids, Foot Powder)
- NEW Bedding: Blankets, Pillows, Air Mattresses
- Playing cards, Board games, Puzzles
- NEW Socks (white)
- NEW Boxers or Briefs (M, L, XL)
- Food: Granola Bars/Fruit Bars, Microwavable Soups, Cereal, Peanut butter & Jelly, Crackers, etc
- Laundry detergent, laundry bags
Donations from the list above are always in need, thank you for your generosity.
Support reMARKable Music Room (now located at 3190 Post Road, Warwick)
Please consider making a donation to House of Hope CDC, to support the on-going activities of this wonderful and creative space.
The reMARKable Music Room is dedicated in honor and memory of Mark Goldstein (July 2, 1986 – February 18, 2015) a loving, generous, compassionate, creative, beautiful free spirit. Through Mark’s spirit, remarkable things occur in the House of Hope CDC’s music room. Minds are calmed. Hearts are mended. Confidence is gained. Pride is instilled. Creativity is unleashed. Joy is found, and a sense of belonging to the community grows.
Thank you for your support!
House of Hope CDC is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.