You Can Make A Difference!
Consider Donating Today.
There are many ways to show your support for House of Hope. A monetary donation is the easiest way to get our clients the items they desperately need. We accept all major credit cards or check.
In kind donations of food, clothing, and other essentials are always accepted and appreciated. Please review the list below and help anyway you can.
Also, we urge organizations, local communities, and businesses to coordinate drives collecting specific items such as; gift cards, individually wrapped snacks, hats, gloves, socks, underwear, and personal care products for the clients of House of Hope! Contact Dawn Santos at 401-463-3324 x 206 to coordinate a donation! Every donation makes a difference.
Items needed for our programs:
- Gift cards for Dunkin Donuts, McDonald's, Subway, etc (to help clients meet immediate food needs).
- Gift cards for Walmart, Stop & Shop, Cumberland Farms, 711, for clothing, food, and gas.
- Warm clothing, winter coats, winter boots, hats, and gloves. (Men's sizes needed the most)
- NEW Bedding: Sleeping Bags, Blankets, Pillows, Air Mattresses
- Tents, tarps, and hand warmers
- NEW Socks (white)
- NEW Boxer briefs (M, L, XL)
- First Aid Supplies (Antibiotic ointment, Alcohol swabs, Peroxide, Gauze, Band-Aids, Foot Powder).
- Food: Granola Bars/Fruit Bars, Microwavable Soups, Cereal, Peanut butter & Jelly, Crackers, etc.
- Laundry detergent, laundry bags, laundromat gift cards.
- Toiletries (Razors, Shaving cream, Shampoo, Lotion, Combs, Deodorant, Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Feminine hygiene items (pads, tampons)) **We currently have an overstock of soap, toothpaste, and toothbrushes but won't turn any donations away.
Donations from the list above are always in need, thank you for your generosity.
Support reMARKable Music Room (now located at 3190 Post Road, Warwick)
Please consider making a donation to House of Hope CDC, to support the on-going activities of this wonderful and creative space.
The reMARKable Music Room is dedicated in honor and memory of Mark Goldstein (July 2, 1986 - February 18, 2015) a loving, generous, compassionate, creative, beautiful free spirit. Through Mark’s spirit, remarkable things occur in the House of Hope CDC's music room. Minds are calmed. Hearts are mended. Confidence is gained. Pride is instilled. Creativity is unleashed. Joy is found, and a sense of belonging to the community grows.
AmazonSmile is another way to give and it won't cost you a penny, use it when doing your regular Amazon shopping.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Click below to start shopping
Thank you for your support!
House of Hope CDC is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
We are so thankful to The Breachway Grill and Taste | Artful Interiors & Design for providing our clients with 75 delicious bagged lunches! As an added bonus the staff Taste also donated gift cards, snacks, activity books and toiletry items! We are so grateful for this type of community support!! #inthistogether
Abbey Gemma, Class of ’22 at St. Mary Academy - Bay View (pictured) collected over 700 pounds of clothing to benefit our constituents. Thank you to Abbey for your hard work, and to local businesses DELIcious Deli, Cranston RI and Hair on the Square for serving as drop off locations - our impact is possible because of YOU!